All Pro Pools And Pavers enjoys a reputation as one of the premier pool leak locators in the area. Our troubleshooting capabilities have rendered tremendous success in leak detection.
Our pool leak detection service is based on four different steps we take to find a leak in your pool. Visual equipment evaluation, dye testing, amplified electronic listening and line pressure testing. We will supply you with a written report and quote for any necessary repairs. Underground repairs, new plumbing and pool waterproofing come with a one year warranty.
ABOUT POOL LEAKS:
Minimal water loss occurs with natural evaporation. Up to 1/4 inch per day can be normal. To best determine if your pool is experiencing evaporation or water loss due to a serious leak that needs immediate attention, you can perform the "Bucket Test".
The Bucket Test:
- Fill the level of your pool to normal operating level (normally mid-tile or mid-skimmer).
- Fill a bucket with pool water to about one inch from top.
- Place bucket on first or second step of pool.
- Mark water level on inside of bucket.
- Shut off pump and mark pool level on outside of bucket.
- Resume normal pump operation.
- After 24 hours, compare the two levels. If the pool water (outside mark) goes down more than the inside water level, there is probably a leak.
- Call All Pro Pools And Pavers for the most thorough leak detection and pool repair in South Florida
Licensed Pool Contractors
Call Now: 954-684-5688